- Complete Application Form
Please complete and sign the Application for Enrolment, including the Tuition Agreement, International Policies and Application for Homestay, along with the following:
- A copy of your Passport.
- A copy of your school report with an English translation.
- A letter of recommendation.
- A letter from the student explaining why they wish to study at Freyberg High School.
- Send Application to Freyberg
Send your completed application to our International Office either by post, email or fax.
- Conditional Offer of Place
Once we have received your completed application, we will make a decision and get back to you.If you are successful in your application, you will be offered a conditional place at Freyberg High School.
- Payment of Fees
To secure this place, you must ensure that all forms have been completed and signed and that fees are paid directly into the school’s bank account.
- Confirmed Offer of Place
When the school has received all the above information, you will be sent a Receipt of Fees and a Confirmed Offer of Place from the school.
- Application for Student Visa
You may then apply for a Student Visa at the nearest New Zealand Embassy. To obtain a Student Visa you will
- The offer of place letter.
- The receipt for tuition.
- Valid Passport.
- A recent Passport photograph.
- A completed Student Visa application form.
- Application fee.
- Confirm Travel Arrangements
When the Student Visa has been obtained, please confirm travel arrangements to the International Office.
If you require assistance or have any questions about this process, please do not hesitate to contact us.