caters for young adults with significant support needs who are in the process of transitioning from school into the community.
The programme involves:
- Work Experience
- Participation in the community for work and leisure, such as using buses and taxis, personal safety, accessing libraries, gyms, parks and pools
- SPEC programmes focussing on transitioning to the community and life skills
- Household skills such as cooking, cleaning, laundry and budgeting
- Physical fitness programmes
- Specialist therapy programmes as required