Students and Staff can print to any Freyberg printer from any online device using the following instructions, provided your personal account still has credit.
- Go to http://intranet:9191
- Log on using your standard Freyberg computer username and password
- Click on “Web Print” (bottom left)
- “Submit a Job” (middle right)
- Choose your nearest printer, e.g: “library copier”
- Upload your file to print by dragging the file on, or uploading from Computer
- Click “Upload & Complete”
Acceptable File Types
You must save your work to print in an appropriate format like pdf as in the table below. When printing images, or unusual files, you may have to put them into another document first.
The following file types can be printed
|Application / File Type||File Extension(s)|
|Microsoft Excel||xlam, xls, xlsb, xlsm, xlsx, xltm, xltx|
|Microsoft PowerPoint||pot, potm, potx, ppam, pps, ppsm, ppsx, ppt, pptm, pptx|
|Microsoft Word||doc, docm, docx, dot, dotm, dotx, rtf|